I’m here to kick ass and help freelancers… and I’m all outta ass
That came out wrong. Let’s try this again…
Hi there! I’m Oleg Starko, and I believe that you deserve the very best a freelancing career can give you.
Yep, that’s an artistic rendition of what I look like… if I were a character on “Archer.”
Actually, when I met one of my mentors, the first thing he said to me was, “Oh my goodness, it’s like you’ve stepped straight out of the 1960s!”
But that’s another story.
I started Smart Freelancer to share everything I’ve learned, and everything I’m still learning, with you. Because you deserve to:
- Get high-paying work without constantly chasing new clients and wasting time on pitches, networking, and cold emails.
- Charge what you’re worth, and never have to justify your prices to anyone.
- Raise your rates – not once a year, or once per quarter, but whenever you want.
- Be respected and valued by your clients as an indispensable asset, as opposed to being just another freelancer out of thousands.
On this blog, I’m going to show you how to do all that, and more.
Even if you’re a brand new freelancer with a small portfolio – or no portfolio at all.
Even if you don’t see yourself as an expert at anything, and it feels weird to be charging higher rates than other freelancers.
Even if you have to compete with hundreds and thousands of freelancers who have more experience and more credentials than you.
Even if you don’t have dozens of billion-dollar businesses lining up at your virtual door to shower you with work.
Even if you’re offering a one-time service (like voice-over work) and you think you need to be chasing new clients all the time to keep the lights on.
If you stick around and read my material, I promise that you will learn how to overcome all these obstacles and create a thriving freelance business for yourself.
But to start with, I want to give you a gift. Just for stopping by.
This mini-course will teach you the most valuable skill I learned in my 8 years of freelancing. It’s the kind of “secret weapon” that allowed me to:
- 30x my freelancing rates over the last 3 years (going from $5 to $150/hr)
- get premium freelance clients referred to me by my “competitors”
- earn a full-time living with less than 5 repeat clients
- land a kickass remote job without insider connections, against 100+ applicants
- compete and win against freelancers that have 10x my experience, even though English is my third language
Inside the course, you will learn what it is, and how to use it for your benefit.
Imagine if you could just approach your current clients and land high-paying freelance gigs from them whenever you wanted…
Imagine quoting them a higher rate and have them say yes – with zero objections…
Imagine having as much repeat business as you can handle… and imagine your clients loving you for it!
Would you like that? Then click the big friendly thingy below: